We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 04:04:38 +0000: Steelers' Smith-Schuster attends prom with fan - www.espn.com - NFL
A Pennsylvania-area high school student needed someone to go to prom with after his date broke up with him, and JuJu Smith-Schuster obliged.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:13:26 +0000: Sources: Vikes' COO Big Ten's 1st black commish - www.espn.com - NFL
Kevin Warren will replace longtime Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany, who in March announced his plans to retire in 2020 after 30 years with the league.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 02:47:15 +0000: Cards' Peterson surprise attendee at workout - www.espn.com - NFL
Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson made an appearance at the team's voluntary workout on Monday. He had previously missed the first two weeks of voluntary drills.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 23:04:55 +0000: Ex-Bucs DT McCoy chooses to play for Panthers - www.espn.com - NFL
Gerald McCoy left Baltimore thinking he might sign there, but Carolina wowed him during his visit last week and quarterback Cam Newton helped recruit the six-time Pro Bowler.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:34:06 +0000: Goodell: Four preseason games not necessary - www.espn.com - NFL
Roger Goodell believes four preseason games aren't necessary, and they don't meet the standard he expects from NFL play. The NFL commissioner doubled down on that stance Monday.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Sun, 17 Jan 2021 00:47:43 +0000: Green Bay Packers carve up LA Rams to reach NFC championship game - NFL | The Guardian
- Aaron Rodgers passes for 296 yards and two TDs in 32-18 win
- Packers will host Saints or Bucs in next week’s NFC title game
Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers are making a return trip to the NFC title game and this time they get to play it at home.
Rodgers threw for two touchdown passes to tie an NFL record and became the first Packers quarterback to run for a score in the playoffs since Bart Starr in the Ice Bowl in the Packers’ 32-18 win Saturday over the Los Angeles Rams in the first game this season with fans in Green Bay.Continue reading...
- Fri, 15 Jan 2021 10:00:21 +0000: NFL divisional playoffs predictions: how do the Browns upset the Chiefs? - NFL | The Guardian
Cleveland are looking to shock the Super Bowl champions, while there is a battle of veteran quarterbacks down in New Orleans
What the Rams need to do to win: Considering that Jared Goff is the almost certain starter only because John Wolford, an undrafted former AAF quarterback, is banged up tells you that the Rams aren’t going to win this one on offense. They do, however, have the best defense of any team left in the playoffs. If Aaron Donald, who has a rib injury, can pressure Aaron Rodgers, and Jalen Ramsey shuts down first-team All Pro receiver Davante Adams then the Rams could sneak a low-scoring game.Continue reading...
- Fri, 15 Jan 2021 00:15:26 +0000: New York Jets tab in-demand 49ers assistant Robert Saleh as head coach - NFL | The Guardian
- Jets hire coveted San Francisco 49ers assistant Saleh as coach
- Urban Meyer returns to sidelines with Jacksonville Jaguars
The New York Jets were searching for a leader, someone who could bring a frustrated, playoff-starved franchise back to respectability.
They think they found their guy in Robert Saleh.Continue reading...
- Thu, 14 Jan 2021 10:00:34 +0000: Deshaun Watson shows black NFL stars are sick of autocratic team owners - NFL | The Guardian
The power structures in pro football have been in places for decades. But players now rightly want to have a say in how their teams are run
The issues at the Houston Texans can be neatly summed up by Cal McNair’s press conference to introduce the team’s new general manager, Nick Caserio.
Jack. Nick. 99. 4. Throughout the mess, the CEO of the franchise and the son of the late owner, Bob McNair, rattled off the people most important to the success of the franchise: Jack Easterby, the executive vice president of football operations; Caserio, the new GM; JJ Watt, “99”, the team’s star defensive player; Deshaun Watson, “4”, the team’s quarterback. McNair was trying to show a united front. Words like “collaborative” and “team” and “culture” were chucked around. But it only served to show the divide: The men in suits were friends – Nick and Jack. The players in uniform were numbers.
Here is a quick look at every teams estimated 2021 salary cap space against their 2020 recordContinue reading...
Top right= good record, good cap position
Top left= good record, bad cap position
Bottom right= bad record, good cap position
Bottom left= disaster pic.twitter.com/3Wo7luqCJg
- Wed, 13 Jan 2021 20:29:49 +0000: Ex-Steelers fullback Tim Lester dies from Covid-19 complications aged 52 - NFL | The Guardian
- Former NFL fullback dies of complications from Covid-19
- Lester played eight years with Rams, Steelers and Cowboys
Former NFL fullback Tim Lester has died of complications from Covid-19. He was 52.
The City of Milton, Georgia, announced Lester’s death and said he passed away on Tuesday.
It’s a sad day to hear of Tim Lester’s passing... My thoughts go out to his family, Steelers Nation and his teammates that he so steadily blocked and protected. RIP to “The Bus Driver” pic.twitter.com/xpSMfYIMfzContinue reading...