We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Sun, 17 Feb 2019 03:06:26 +0000: Kap 'absolutely' still wants to play, lawyer says - www.espn.com - NFL
Attorney Mark Geragos said he believes the Panthers and Patriots are two potential landing spots for his client, Colin Kaepernick, who still "absolutely wants to play" in the NFL.
- Sat, 16 Feb 2019 21:47:13 +0000: Tebow advised Murray to follow his heart, passion - www.espn.com - NFL
Tim Tebow advised Kyler Murray to follow his heart when deciding whether to play in the NFL. Said Tebow: "Don't do it for your agents, or your friends and sometimes necessarily even your family. Do it for what's on your heart."
- Sat, 16 Feb 2019 21:46:42 +0000: Source: McKenzie gets influential role with Fins - www.espn.com - NFL
The Dolphins are hiring former Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie as senior personnel executive, a league source told ESPN. McKenzie will have notable influence helping GM Chris Grier rebuild Miami into a contender.
- Sat, 16 Feb 2019 21:46:28 +0000: Brown: Roethlisberger has an 'owner mentality' - www.espn.com - NFL
Steelers All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown took questions from fans on Twitter on Saturday, addressing his recent trade request and his relationship with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
- Sat, 16 Feb 2019 20:30:55 +0000: Bengals RB Walton faces battery charge in Miami - www.espn.com - NFL
Bengals running back Mark Walton is facing a battery charge after police say he got into an argument with a couple in Miami.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Sun, 17 Feb 2019 15:20:37 +0000: Colin Kaepernick wants NFL return and Patriots may be interested, says lawyer - NFL | The Guardian
- Former 49ers quarterback settled case with NFL on Friday
- Mark Geragos says his client is still staying in shape
Colin Kaepernick’s lawyer says his client still wants to play in the NFL, and believes he would fit in well at the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.
On Friday, Kaepernick and his former teammate Eric Reid settled a complaint of collusion against the NFL. Reid and Kaepernick claimed the league’s owners blackballed them because they had protested against social injustice by kneeling during the national anthem. The terms of the agreement are confidential.Continue reading...
- Sat, 16 Feb 2019 20:06:41 +0000: The NFL's Kaepernick settlement should just be the start of making amends | Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - NFL | The Guardian
Hopefully the league can now support the values of the US constitution rather than pandering to those who mistake parochialism for patriotism
In one of my favorite sports movies, Vision Quest, the varsity wrestling coach tells his students they can challenge the best wrestler in any weight class if they want to take his place.
“Fairest thing in the world,” he smugly tells them. As soon as one kid raises his hand to make that challenge, the coach quickly dismisses the team, pulls him aside, and says: “You’re out of your mind!”
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is an NBA hall of fame member and recipient of the 2016 Presidential Medal of Freedom. His personal website can be found hereContinue reading...
- Fri, 15 Feb 2019 19:32:43 +0000: Colin Kaepernick reaches settlement with NFL over kneeling protest fallout - NFL | The Guardian
- Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid settle collusion grievance with NFL
- Parties have resolved grievances subject to confidentiality pact
The NFL and attorneys for Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid jointly announced on Friday afternoon they have settled a complaint of collusion by the players, who claimed the league’s owners blackballed them because they had protested by kneeling during the pre-game playing of the national anthem.Continue reading...
- Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:41:40 +0000: Ravens trade Super Bowl-winning QB Joe Flacco to Broncos, according to reports - NFL | The Guardian
- 34-year-old lost starting job to Lamar Jackson in 2018 season
- Broncos to reportedly send mid-round pick to Ravens
The Baltimore Ravens have agreed in principle to trade quarterback Joe Flacco to the Denver Broncos. The news was first reported by ESPN.
The 34-year-old was the MVP when he led the Ravens to victory in 2013’s Super Bowl XLVII. He was drafted 18th overall by the Ravens in 2008 and held on to the starter’s role until he was sidelined by injury in Week 9 of last season. Rookie first-round pick Lamar Jackson took over for Flacco, didn’t relinquish the starting role and won six of the next seven games as he led the Ravens to the AFC North title.Continue reading...
- Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:19:17 +0000: Why one of the NFL's best receivers wants out of one of its premier franchises - NFL | The Guardian
Antonio Brown has put up one of the best six-year spans for a receiver in league history. But he has never felt like he gets the respect he deserves
Antonio Brown walked into his workplace on Tuesday and declared ... free agency. Sort of. How did we get here to the point where one of the league’s best receivers is publicly divorcing one of the NFL’s premier franchises.
The separation has been a couple of years in the making. Brown has long had a frosty relationship with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and coach Mike Tomlin, as well as other prominent members of the Steelers’ locker-room. Management, and by extension Roethlisberger, believe the quarterback helped turn Brown into a star; Brown believes his greatness has helped Roethlisberger age gracefully.Continue reading...