We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 04:04:38 +0000: Steelers' Smith-Schuster attends prom with fan - www.espn.com - NFL
A Pennsylvania-area high school student needed someone to go to prom with after his date broke up with him, and JuJu Smith-Schuster obliged.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:13:26 +0000: Sources: Vikes' COO Big Ten's 1st black commish - www.espn.com - NFL
Kevin Warren will replace longtime Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany, who in March announced his plans to retire in 2020 after 30 years with the league.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 02:47:15 +0000: Cards' Peterson surprise attendee at workout - www.espn.com - NFL
Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson made an appearance at the team's voluntary workout on Monday. He had previously missed the first two weeks of voluntary drills.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 23:04:55 +0000: Ex-Bucs DT McCoy chooses to play for Panthers - www.espn.com - NFL
Gerald McCoy left Baltimore thinking he might sign there, but Carolina wowed him during his visit last week and quarterback Cam Newton helped recruit the six-time Pro Bowler.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:34:06 +0000: Goodell: Four preseason games not necessary - www.espn.com - NFL
Roger Goodell believes four preseason games aren't necessary, and they don't meet the standard he expects from NFL play. The NFL commissioner doubled down on that stance Monday.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Fri, 06 Dec 2019 09:00:37 +0000: The Panthers and Cam Newton were indestructible until they weren't - NFL | The Guardian
Ron Rivera led his team to Super Bowl 50, with a quarterback who looked almost unstoppable. Now both men have uncertain futures
The Carolina Panthers are at a crossroads. On Wednesday they fired their long-time coach, Ron Rivera. Now, the question that has hovered over the team all season is coming to a head: what to do with Cam Newton?
Rivera will rebound, he is a two-time Coach of the Year, and he took the Panthers to a Super Bowl. Want to fix the issues in Cleveland or Dallas or Chicago by getting an adult in the room? Hire Rivera.Continue reading...
- Fri, 06 Dec 2019 04:51:05 +0000: Mitchell Trubisky continues revival as Bears beat Cowboys - NFL | The Guardian
- Chicago quarterback throws three TDs and runs for one more
- Pressure grows on Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett
Mitchell Trubisky threw three touchdown passes and added another on the ground to lead the Chicago Bears to a 31-24 victory over the visiting Dallas Cowboys on Thursday night.
Allen Robinson had two touchdown receptions, and Anthony Miller added one as the Bears (7-6) won for the fourth time in their past five games. Trubisky completed 23 of 31 passes for 244 yards and added 63 more on 10 rushes, though he did throw an interception. David Montgomery had a game-high 86 yards on 20 rushes before leaving with an apparent leg injury.Continue reading...
- Thu, 05 Dec 2019 08:30:07 +0000: Colin Kaepernick is the black Grinch for those who dream of a white America - NFL | The Guardian
The tactics used to discredit the former quarterback are how conservative America has always treated black athletes who speak out
Colin Kaepernick sent a tweet on Thanksgiving and the white-wing media wants to make sure you know about it. Breitbart, the Washington Times, Fox News and the rest of the usual suspects quickly reported the contents of this provocative tweet: “Spent the morning at the Indigenous People’s Sunrise Ceremony on the 50 year anniversary of the Occupation of Alcatraz. The US government has stolen over 1.5 billion acres of land from Indigenous people. Thank you to my Indigenous family, I’m with you today and always.”
Spent the morning at the Indigenous People’s Sunrise Ceremony on the 50 year anniversary of the Occupation of Alcatraz. The US government has stolen over 1.5 billion acres of land from Indigenous people. Thank you to my Indigenous family, I’m with you today and always.✊ pic.twitter.com/6cTuktUlQNContinue reading...
- Wed, 04 Dec 2019 18:08:33 +0000: Eli Manning set to return as New York Giants starter after Jones injury - NFL | The Guardian
- 38-year-old had been benched for first-round rookie
- Jones could be out for weeks with high ankle sprain
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones was kept out of practice on Wednesday with a high ankle sprain, and coach Pat Shurmur says Eli Manning is “very likely” to start on Monday night against the Philadelphia Eagles. The injury could sideline Jones for a few weeks, meaning Manning could start for the remainder of the season.
The rookie Jones has been the starter since the third game of the season, which the Giants won 32-31 at Tampa Bay. They beat Washington the next week, but have lost eight straight games since. Jones, a first-round pick for the Giants, has completed 61% of his passes (228 of 370) for 2,374 yards and 18 touchdowns with 11 interceptions. Injuries to players such Evan Engram and Golden Tate have meant he has been without some of the team’s top receivers.Continue reading...
- Tue, 03 Dec 2019 20:38:20 +0000: Ron Rivera cut loose by skidding Carolina Panthers after nine seasons - NFL | The Guardian
- Panthers part ways with Rivera amid four-game losing streak
- Secondary coach Perry Fewell has been named interim boss
- Rivera led club to 76-63-1 record and Super Bowl appearance
The Ron Rivera era has come to an abrupt end in Carolina.
The Panthers fired their all-time winningest head coach with the team on a four-game losing streak and headed to its third non-playoff season in four years.Continue reading...