We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 04:04:38 +0000: Steelers' Smith-Schuster attends prom with fan - www.espn.com - NFL
A Pennsylvania-area high school student needed someone to go to prom with after his date broke up with him, and JuJu Smith-Schuster obliged.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:13:26 +0000: Sources: Vikes' COO Big Ten's 1st black commish - www.espn.com - NFL
Kevin Warren will replace longtime Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany, who in March announced his plans to retire in 2020 after 30 years with the league.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 02:47:15 +0000: Cards' Peterson surprise attendee at workout - www.espn.com - NFL
Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson made an appearance at the team's voluntary workout on Monday. He had previously missed the first two weeks of voluntary drills.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 23:04:55 +0000: Ex-Bucs DT McCoy chooses to play for Panthers - www.espn.com - NFL
Gerald McCoy left Baltimore thinking he might sign there, but Carolina wowed him during his visit last week and quarterback Cam Newton helped recruit the six-time Pro Bowler.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:34:06 +0000: Goodell: Four preseason games not necessary - www.espn.com - NFL
Roger Goodell believes four preseason games aren't necessary, and they don't meet the standard he expects from NFL play. The NFL commissioner doubled down on that stance Monday.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:00:51 +0000: Mariota and Winston struggles show the flaws in Dolphins' tanking plan - NFL | The Guardian
Miami are doing little to hide their strategy of losing in order to secure the No1 pick in next year’s draft. But history shows there are no sure things in the NFL
The ‘Tank For Tua Bowl’ on Sunday moved the Miami Dolphins a step closer to their goal – the No1 overall pick in next year’s NFL draft and a ticket to salvation, likely through Alabama’s star quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.
Despite almost blowing the whole deal with some late and unadvertised Fitzmagic against Washington, the Dolphins successfully progressed to 0-5 and remain on track to be the best at being the worst. However, Sunday’s other games offered a cautionary note for the Dolphins.
Here is #Dolphins defensive captain Bobby McCain (NSFW) when asked about coming so close to their first win of the season, clearly frustrated McCain's hands and legs were shaking during the interview @NBC6Sports pic.twitter.com/jW1eMi4cM0Continue reading...
- Wed, 16 Oct 2019 02:32:32 +0000: Jalen Ramsey's troubled Jaguars tenure ends with blockbuster trade to Rams - NFL | The Guardian
- LA send two first-round picks to Jacksonville for cornerback
- 24-year-old has clashed with coaches and staff in Florida
The Los Angeles Rams acquired Jalen Ramsey from the Jaguars on Tuesday night, ending the star cornerback’s tumultuous tenure in Jacksonville with a trade to the defending NFC champions.
Jacksonville got first-round picks from the Rams in 2020 and 2021, along with a fourth-round pick in 2021. Ramsey is one of the NFL’s elite defensive backs, earning two Pro Bowl selections and one first-team All-Pro nod in three seasons with Jaguars. The fifth overall pick in the 2016 draft has nine career interceptions along with innumerable conflicts with his coaches, the front office and the Jags’ opponents.Continue reading...
- Tue, 15 Oct 2019 03:53:21 +0000: Blown calls cost Lions as Rodgers works his comeback magic for Packers - NFL | The Guardian
- Detroit Lions 22-23 Green Bay Packers
- Late penalty against Lions appeared to be incorrect
Mason Crosby nailed a 23-yard field goal as time expired, and the Green Bay Packers benefited from some questionable officiating to edge the Detroit Lions 23-22 on Monday night.
Aaron Rodgers completed 24 of 39 passes for 283 yards and two touchdowns, including a beautiful 35-yard throw to Allen Lazard for the receiver’s first career touchdown. Rodgers linked up with Jamaal Williams for the other touchdown. Williams finished with 104 yards on 14 carries for Green Bay, who captured their first win in five tries against their NFC North rivals.Continue reading...
- Mon, 14 Oct 2019 07:00:12 +0000: Make no mistake: it's panic time for the free-falling Dallas Cowboys - NFL | The Guardian
The Cowboys’ Super Bowl aspirations seemed realistic after their 3-0 start, but Sunday’s dreadful loss to the previously winless New York Jets is proof the ship is taking on water
After a 3-0 start to the season, the Dallas Cowboys stumbled in their next two games with losses to the New Orleans Saints and the Green Bay Packers. Yet there was no reason to overreact. After all, their opponents on Sunday were going to be the 0-4 New York Jets and starting quarterback Sam Darnold fresh off a month-long bout with mononucleosis. This would be the perfect chance for Dallas to get back into the win column, right?
Well, as it turns out, not necessarily. Even before the start of Sunday’s game, there were factors working against the Cowboys. They began without many of their key players, most notably tackles Tyron Smith and La’el Collins and receiver Randall Cobb. During the game itself, quarterback Dak Prescott lost one of his most reliable weapons when wide receiver Amari Cooper exited the game with a quad injury. The Cowboys were playing at some disadvantage and on the road.
Bye Bye Bye pic.twitter.com/JqCiLdKRU5Continue reading...
- Sun, 13 Oct 2019 21:06:28 +0000: NFL: Sam Darnold pilots Jets to upset of Cowboys while 49ers stay undefeated - NFL | The Guardian
- Darnold throws two TDs in return as Jets knock off Cowboys
- Watson, Hyde lead Texans to 31-24 win over slumping Chiefs
- San Francisco improve to 5-0 for first time since 1990 season
Sam Darnold gave the Jets’ struggling offense a huge boost by throwing two touchdown passes in his return from mononucleosis, and New York held on to beat Dallas for its first win of the season.
The Jets led 21-9 in the fourth quarter, but Dak Prescott and the top-ranked Cowboys offense stormed back – and had a chance to tie in the closing moments.Continue reading...