We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 04:04:38 +0000: Steelers' Smith-Schuster attends prom with fan - www.espn.com - NFL
A Pennsylvania-area high school student needed someone to go to prom with after his date broke up with him, and JuJu Smith-Schuster obliged.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:13:26 +0000: Sources: Vikes' COO Big Ten's 1st black commish - www.espn.com - NFL
Kevin Warren will replace longtime Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany, who in March announced his plans to retire in 2020 after 30 years with the league.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 02:47:15 +0000: Cards' Peterson surprise attendee at workout - www.espn.com - NFL
Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson made an appearance at the team's voluntary workout on Monday. He had previously missed the first two weeks of voluntary drills.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 23:04:55 +0000: Ex-Bucs DT McCoy chooses to play for Panthers - www.espn.com - NFL
Gerald McCoy left Baltimore thinking he might sign there, but Carolina wowed him during his visit last week and quarterback Cam Newton helped recruit the six-time Pro Bowler.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:34:06 +0000: Goodell: Four preseason games not necessary - www.espn.com - NFL
Roger Goodell believes four preseason games aren't necessary, and they don't meet the standard he expects from NFL play. The NFL commissioner doubled down on that stance Monday.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Thu, 09 Apr 2020 16:18:15 +0000: Ex-NFL star Chris Johnson accused in murder-for-hire plot that left two dead - NFL | The Guardian
- Former star linked to murder-for-hire shootings, TMZ reports
- Johnson hasn’t been charged but is suspected of funding crime
- Representative for Johnson denies validity of all accusations
Former All-Pro running back Chris Johnson has been linked to a murder-for-hire plot that resulted in the deaths of two men in 2016, TMZ Sports reported Thursday.
TMZ said Johnson hasn’t been charged but is suspected of paying “a noted Florida gang member” to kill two men whom he believed shot at him and a friend in 2015.Continue reading...
- Thu, 09 Apr 2020 08:00:40 +0000: Justin Tucker: Was a kicker the greatest NFL player of the 2010s? - NFL | The Guardian
No one would claim they’d rather have the Ravens player on their team over Tom Brady. But there’s an argument he’s better at his position than anyone else
When it came time for the NFL to name its all-decade team for the 2010s, it was no surprise that the Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker was an unanimous choice. There’s an argument that of all the players selected for the team, the best of the lot was Tucker.
We should perhaps clarify that statement. No one would argue that they’d rather have Tucker on their team than other unanimous picks such as Tom Brady, Aaron Donald and JJ Watt. But was Tucker a better kicker in the 2010s than Brady was a quarterback or Aaron Donald a defensive lineman? It’s certainly not hyperbole to suggest he is the greatest of all-time at his position. After all Tucker is the most accurate kicker in the history of the NFL, one of eight NFL records he owns (and that’s before we get to his opera singing career). And it’s not just that Tucker makes kicks, he makes them when they matter. That may well be why only Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning have earned more Player of the Month awards. Even Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, who has coached two elite kickers in Stephen Gostkowski and Adam Vinatieri, has gone on record to call Tucker the best player at his position.Continue reading...
- Wed, 08 Apr 2020 15:11:16 +0000: Tom Brady attacks 'shitty argument' he relied on Belichick for success - NFL | The Guardian
- Coach and QB won six Super Bowls together with Patriots
- Brady left New England for Tampa Bay last month
The New England Patriots famously picked Brady in the sixth round of the 2000 draft after every other team in the NFL had passed up multiple chances to select the quarterback. In a record-breaking 20-year partnership with head coach Bill Belichick the pair went on to win six Super Bowls together. Some have speculated whether Brady would have enjoyed the same success under a less talented coach than Belichick but during an appearance on Sirius XM’s Howard Stern Show, Brady vehemently denied those claims.
“I think it’s a pretty shitty argument actually that people would say that, because again, I can’t do his job, and he can’t do mine,” Brady told Stern on Wednesday. “So the fact you could say, ‘Would I be successful without him, the same level of success?’ I don’t believe I would have been. But I feel the same vice versa, as well.Continue reading...
- Mon, 06 Apr 2020 17:30:48 +0000: Tom Brady, JJ Watt and Aaron Donald headline NFL's All-Decade Team - NFL | The Guardian
- Eight players are unanimous selections for team of 2010s
- Seattle Seahawks have most members on list with five
Tom Brady, JJ Watt and Adrian Peterson are among eight unanimous selections to the 2010s NFL All-Decade Team announced on Monday by the NFL and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Also chosen on every ballot of the 48-member Hall of Fame selection committee are Von Miller, Aaron Donald, Joe Thomas, Marshal Yanda and Justin Tucker. All but tackle Thomas and guard Yanda are active. Four of the unanimous players – Brady, Miller, Yanda and Tucker – won Super Bowls during the decade.
The NFL's 2010s All-Decade Team Offense! pic.twitter.com/Yrd8VshcVUContinue reading...
- Sun, 05 Apr 2020 14:05:36 +0000: Saints' record-breaking kicker Tom Dempsey dies after contracting Covid-19 - NFL | The Guardian
- New Orleans legend held record for longest field-goal in history
- Dempsey was born with no toes on his kicking foot
The New Orleans Saints have confirmed that their legendary kicker, Tom Dempsey, has died after contracting Covid-19. He was 73.
Dempsey had an extraordinary career. He was born without toes on his right foot, the same foot he kicked with during his NFL career. He used a specially adapted flat boot to kick with and the shoe is now displayed in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.Continue reading...