We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Fri, 16 Nov 2018 01:50:20 +0000: Bosa, Chargers preach patience with return - www.espn.com - NFL
Joey Bosa practiced again Thursday, but his availability for Sunday's game remains up in the air after he missed the first nine games of the season with a bruised left foot. If he does take the field, he'll likely be limited to about 10-15 plays.
- Fri, 16 Nov 2018 00:27:06 +0000: TD mark could score Mahomes ketchup for life - www.espn.com - NFL
Patrick Mahomes might have ketchup for life if he's able to set a single-season record with 57 touchdown passes this season.
- Thu, 15 Nov 2018 23:20:21 +0000: Lions practice in snow, leave players asking why - www.espn.com - NFL
The Lions, despite being a full month -- or four games -- away from playing a potential cold-weather game outdoors, practiced in those conditions Thursday, amid steady snowfall.
- Thu, 15 Nov 2018 22:50:38 +0000: Follow live: Packers, Seahawks rekindle rivalry - www.espn.com - NFL
Aaron Rodgers hit Robert Tonyan for a 54-yard touchdown to add to Green Bay's lead.
- Thu, 15 Nov 2018 22:43:43 +0000: Norman to give out tickets to up Redskins' crowd - www.espn.com - NFL
Redskins CB Josh Norman, who last week complained of the lack of a home-field advantage at FedEx Field, purchased 50 tickets for Sunday's game vs. the Texans, planning to hand them out to fans at various spots near the Redskins training facility.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Wed, 14 Nov 2018 13:48:22 +0000: Why did one of the NFL's best players give up $14.5m and a year of his prime? - NFL | The Guardian
The Pittsburgh Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell will sit out the entire 2018 season, as players try to tilt the balance of power away from the league’s owners
As many had expected, Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell, one of the best players in the NFL, did not turn up at team headquarters on Tuesday. The move means he’s not eligible to play for the remainder of the season and has forfeited the $14.54m he was due to make.
What exactly happened on Tuesday?Continue reading...
- Wed, 14 Nov 2018 00:06:35 +0000: NFL moves Rams-Chiefs game from Mexico City to LA over condition of field - NFL | The Guardian
- League says Azteca Stadium turf ‘does not meet NFL standards’
- Decision comes just six days before game due to be played
The NFL has moved the Los Angeles Rams’ Monday night showdown with the Kansas City Chiefs from Mexico City to LA due to the poor condition of the field at Azteca Stadium.
The league announced the extraordinary decision on Tuesday, six days before one of the most anticipated regular-season games of the year. In a news release, the league said it determined that the recently re-sodded field “does not meet NFL standards for playability and consistency, and will not meet those standards by next Monday.”Continue reading...
- Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:17:33 +0000: Giants beat 49ers in game played in unhealthy conditions due to wildfires - NFL | The Guardian
- Giants quarterback throws three touchdown passes
- New York end five-game losing streak with 27-23 win
Eli Manning threw a three-yard touchdown pass to Sterling Shepard with 53 seconds left and the New York Giants snapped a five-game losing streak by beating the San Francisco 49ers 27-23 on Monday night.
“It means a lot,” Manning said after the game. “That’s what I told the guys this week. We’ve worked too hard not to be rewarded with wins ... We just weren’t able to get some of the outcomes or make the plays we needed to win. Today we were able to do that.”Continue reading...
- Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:30:34 +0000: The NFL has tipped everything in favour of offense and the results are divine - NFL | The Guardian
We have reached a point at which the league almost seems unfair to defensive players. But who cares when it’s this much fun?
Scoring is up across the NFL. And, at times, it all looks a little too easy. While the organized disorder being run by the Saints, Rams and Chiefs is too much for anyone in the league to handle, even average quarterbacks seem able to ruin opposing defenses. We had Nick Mullens exploding in his first career start last week, while on Sunday, Matt Barkley – yes, Matt Barkley! – rolled into New York and bludgeoned the Jets. He had only joined the team on Monday. As for what good quarterbacks can do, look no further than Patrick Mahomes, who is on course to throw more than 50 touchdowns in his first full-year as a starter.
Everything in the modern game is tipped in the favor of the offense. The rules. The schemes. The talent. We have reached a high-point in offensive evolution. Teams are blending speed, power, efficiency, and explosiveness in one package – typically from the same grouping. Whereas teams used to pick a couple and call it their “identity” now they’re hoarding all four.Continue reading...
- Sun, 11 Nov 2018 21:32:57 +0000: NFL wrap: Titans scalp Patriots while Brees moves to No2 on all-time TD list - NFL | The Guardian
- Marcus Mariota leads Tennessee past battered New England
- Todd Bowles job in question after heavy New York Jets loss
- Drew Brees throws 509th touchdown pass of career
The Tennessee Titans sacked Tom Brady three times and hit him repeatedly as they beat New England 34-10 on Sunday, snapping a seven-game skid against the Patriots in Mike Vrabel’s first game as head coach against the team he helped win three Super Bowls.
It was the most sacks allowed in a game this season by the Patriots (7-3), and coach Bill Belichick pulled Brady for Brian Hoyer midway through the fourth quarter. Only Brett Favre (326) has played in more games, both regular season and postseason, as a quarterback than Brady, who suited up for the 300th time for the Pats on Sunday. He left the game having thrown for 254 yards and no TD passes.
NICH CHUBB TAKES IT TO THE HOUSE 92 yds pic.twitter.com/AV67Pws1jGContinue reading...