We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:25:23 +0000: 'It's straight go-mode:' No offseason for Ravens' Lamar Jackson - www.espn.com - NFL
Still working to become a more consistent passer -- especially on deep throws -- Jackson sees no time to rest before training camp.
- Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:36:59 +0000: Fields buys into Bears' plan to start Dalton at QB - www.espn.com - NFL
Justin Fields said Thursday that he supports coach Matt Nagy's plan to have Andy Dalton as the Bears' starting quarterback for the start of the regular season.
- Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:36:59 +0000: No doubt: Mathieu wants to finish career in KC - www.espn.com - NFL
Tyrann Mathieu removed all doubt about what he wants his football future to be when he said Thursday that it's at the top of his priority list to finish his career with the Chiefs.
- Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:36:58 +0000: Twin sticks: Brady, Mahomes on Madden cover - www.espn.com - NFL
Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady are sharing the cover of Madden 22, marking the first time two players are on the game's front in over a decade.
- Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:36:58 +0000: Packers have 'one plan' regardless of quarterback - www.espn.com - NFL
Green Bay Packers coach Matt LaFleur said Thursday the team will "have one plan" regardless of whether it's Aaron Rodgers or Jordan Love at quarterback.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Thu, 17 Jun 2021 03:00:23 +0000: The end of Big Ben and Jamieis Jeopardy: the best storylines for the NFL season - NFL | The Guardian
As preseason emerges on the horizon, we take a look at the most fascinating players coming into the new campaign
The NFL’s annual summer minicamps are underway and training camps are right around the corner. Now is as good a time as any to look ahead to the most fascinating players heading into the 2021 season, non-Aaron Rodgers division.Continue reading...
- Fri, 11 Jun 2021 03:30:07 +0000: After Aaron Rodgers, who will be the next star QB to try to force a trade? - NFL | The Guardian
As player empowerment grows in the NFL, many of the league’s stars are unwilling to stay with a team they believe is being badly run
Aaron Rodgers is the latest (and greatest) quarterback to hit the I’m-out-of-here button.
Earlier this week, the future Hall of Famer escalated his stand-off with the Packers by failing to show up for the team’s mandatory minicamp, costing himself $93,000 in the process. Whether or not Rodgers continues to take the financial hit by ditching the team’s upcoming training camp remains an open question. But Rodgers has finally put his actions to the (leaked) words that circulated during the draft. He wants out of Green Bay, and he wants out now.Continue reading...
- Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:26:06 +0000: US Rugby World Cup bid for 2027, 29 and 31 includes NFL and college stadiums - NFL | The Guardian
- USA Rugby proceeds to candidate phase after feasibility study
- Sources say World Rugby leans to Australia and US for ’27 and ’31
NFL stadiums could soon be used in a Rugby World Cup, should USA Rugby succeed in its bid to host the men’s event in 2027 or 2031 and the women’s in 2029.Continue reading...
- Tue, 08 Jun 2021 19:40:26 +0000: Aaron Rodgers’ rift with Packers deepens as QB skips mandatory training camp - NFL | The Guardian
- Reigning NFL MVP is unhappy with Green Bay’s direction
- Quarterback still has three years left on his contract
Aaron Rodgers wasn’t with the Green Bay Packers for their first mandatory minicamp session Tuesday, the latest chapter in the standoff between the team and their MVP quarterback.
Rodgers also hadn’t participated in the Packers’ voluntary organized team activities, which represented change from his usual offseason routine. The Packers have the option to fine Rodgers just over $93,000 if he misses all three minicamp sessions this week.Continue reading...
- Mon, 07 Jun 2021 18:25:06 +0000: The Guardian view on footballers taking the knee: don’t boo, cheer | Editorial - NFL | The Guardian
Players are not obliged to keep their indignation about racism to themselves
The decision by the England football squad to “take the knee” was a landmark in recognising that racism is a pernicious blight on the game. This has been a slow process spanning decades, but it has gained momentum since the murder of George Floyd last year. There is a crisis in the sport: black players, who are over-represented on the pitch, are abused on and off it.
Non-white footballers in the world’s richest league face horrendous racism online. Racist match taunts have not disappeared. The England football team has debated walking off the pitch rather than putting up with abuse. Footballers in Euro 2020 ought to be congratulated for pre-match kneeling to show their opposition to racism.Continue reading...