We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 16 Oct 2018 12:31:10 +0000: Week 6's biggest lessons: Never count out a bad September team - www.espn.com - NFL
Slow starts, bad luck, lousy play -- these seven teams somehow overcame a forgettable first month to stay in the playoff race.
- Tue, 16 Oct 2018 12:30:18 +0000: NFL Week 7 Power Rankings: Playoff chances for all 32 teams - www.espn.com - NFL
After six weeks, just 11 teams have playoff odds of better than 50 percent. Where does your team sit in the playoff hunt?
- Tue, 16 Oct 2018 04:44:47 +0000: A week after five misses, Crosby wins it for Packers - www.espn.com - NFL
Packers kicker Mason Crosby bounced back from a poor performance last week in Detroit by lifting Green Bay to a comeback victory vs. the 49ers.
- Tue, 16 Oct 2018 02:00:23 +0000: Ex-Hernandez teammates describe odd behavior - www.espn.com - NFL
Interviews by The Boston Globe of former Patriots teammates of Aaron Hernandez illustrate an erratic and troubling player in his last season with the team.
- Tue, 16 Oct 2018 00:21:44 +0000: Wilks: Cardinals jobs 'in jeopardy, including mine' - www.espn.com - NFL
Cardinals coach Steve Wilks believes his job, as well as those of his assistant coaches, could be on the line if Arizona continues to lose, he said Monday.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Tue, 16 Oct 2018 03:47:02 +0000: Bloodied Aaron Rodgers leads Packers and Crosby to redemption over 49ers - NFL | The Guardian
- San Francisco 49ers 30-33 Green Bay Packers
- Mason Crosby hits winning field-goal week after horror show
Mason Crosby kicked a 27-yard field goal as time expired to cap an 81-yard drive set up by Kevin King’s interception with 1:07 left, and the Green Bay Packers outlasted the San Francisco 49ers for a 33-30 win on Monday night. The drive was extended after 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman was called for an illegal contact penalty on third-and-15 that wiped out a sack of Aaron Rodgers with 43 seconds left.
Rodgers, who was bleeding from the elbow as the game reached its final stages, rushed up the middle for a 21-yard gain on the next play. The two-time NFL MVP completed two more passes for 19 yards to set up Crosby’s game-winner for Green Bay (3-2-1). It was a sweet win for Crosby: the veteran kicker was perfect a week after missing four field goals in a loss at Detroit. Rodgers threw for 425 yards and two scores.Continue reading...
- Mon, 15 Oct 2018 20:16:10 +0000: Patriots ban supporter who threw beer over Chiefs' Tyreek Hill during game - NFL | The Guardian
- New England say matter has been referred to law enforcement
- Incident came after receiver tied game with touchdown
- Hunter Felt: Brady outduels Mahomes ... for now
The New England Patriots have identified the fan who threw beer in the face of Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill during Sunday’s night’s game. The fan has been banned from Gillette Stadium and the Patriots have turned the matter over to law enforcement.Continue reading...
- Mon, 15 Oct 2018 14:36:29 +0000: Colin Kaepernick sounds the alarm against a re-emerging evil | Richard Williams - NFL | The Guardian
Former quarterback’s stand is a reminder the injustice highlighted by raised fists 50 years ago has not gone away
Last week Colin Kaepernick became one of eight new recipients of the W E B Du Bois Medal, presented by Harvard University to those it considers to have made significant contributions to African‑American history and culture. The award, of which recipients have included Maya Angelou, Quincy Jones, Muhammad Ali and Ava DuVernay, is named after the writer and civil rights pioneer who explored the notion of “double consciousness”. Du Bois, the great‑great‑grandson of a slave, believed that being black and being American could be conceived “as leading neither to assimilation nor separatism but to proud, enduring hyphenation”.
Receiving the award, the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback spoke of the young people he hoped to inspire. “It’s not only my responsibility but the responsibility of all people that are in positions of privilege, in positions of power, to continue to fight for them and uplift them, empower them,” he said. “Because if we don’t, we become complicit in the problem.”Continue reading...
- Mon, 15 Oct 2018 04:24:27 +0000: Patriots edge Chiefs in thriller as Brady outduels Mahomes … for now - NFL | The Guardian
New England inflicted defeat on Kansas City for the first time this season but the Chiefs showed they will be a power for years to come
It had all the elements to be the game of the NFL season so far. One one side was the most exciting young player in the league and, on the other, maybe the greatest player in history. At the end of the first half, however, it was looking like the Sunday Night Football match-up between the Kansas City Chiefs and the New England Patriots was going to be a bust. Patrick Mahomes, the wunderkind quarterback manning the (at the time) undefeated Chiefs, tossed his second interception of the night, a forced throw into triple coverage. With the turnover, New England were ahead 24-9 heading into halftime and the Patriots have historically been near-invulnerable at Gillette Stadium when they’ve started the second-half with a lead.
If anyone was worried the game was going to be a huge disappointment, Mahomes promptly settled those fears. He threw for his first touchdown of the game on the second half’s first drive, cutting the lead down to eight points. The Patriots responded with a field goal but by this point it was clear that the promised shootout between the 41-year-old Brady and the 23-year-old Mahomes was on. Field goals were not going to cut it.Continue reading...
- Sun, 14 Oct 2018 21:01:27 +0000: Russell Wilson finds home from home at Wembley as Seattle crush Oakland | Sean Ingle - NFL | The Guardian
The Seahawks quarterback led his side to a comprehensive 27-3 win with three touchdown passes in the London rain
Nearly 4,800 miles and eight time zones separate London from Seattle. Yet for the Seahawks the murk and mizzle of this grey Wembley evening felt like a home from home as they pummelled the Oakland Raiders 27-3.Continue reading...