We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 04:04:38 +0000: Steelers' Smith-Schuster attends prom with fan - www.espn.com - NFL
A Pennsylvania-area high school student needed someone to go to prom with after his date broke up with him, and JuJu Smith-Schuster obliged.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:13:26 +0000: Sources: Vikes' COO Big Ten's 1st black commish - www.espn.com - NFL
Kevin Warren will replace longtime Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany, who in March announced his plans to retire in 2020 after 30 years with the league.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 02:47:15 +0000: Cards' Peterson surprise attendee at workout - www.espn.com - NFL
Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson made an appearance at the team's voluntary workout on Monday. He had previously missed the first two weeks of voluntary drills.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 23:04:55 +0000: Ex-Bucs DT McCoy chooses to play for Panthers - www.espn.com - NFL
Gerald McCoy left Baltimore thinking he might sign there, but Carolina wowed him during his visit last week and quarterback Cam Newton helped recruit the six-time Pro Bowler.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:34:06 +0000: Goodell: Four preseason games not necessary - www.espn.com - NFL
Roger Goodell believes four preseason games aren't necessary, and they don't meet the standard he expects from NFL play. The NFL commissioner doubled down on that stance Monday.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Thu, 06 Aug 2020 22:09:02 +0000: Coronavirus fears abound as 66 players opt out of 2020 NFL season - NFL | The Guardian
- Nearly half of 66 players to opt out of season are lineman
- Eight New England players will not play, most in the NFL
- Only three teams had no one decide against participating
A total of 66 players have opted out of the 2020 NFL season due to the coronavirus pandemic, nearly half of them linemen.
Twenty offensive linemen and 11 on defense opted out before Thursday’s deadline. Players with a medical opt out will receive a $350,000 stipend, whole those voluntarily opting out receive $150,000 as an advance against future salaries.Continue reading...
- Mon, 03 Aug 2020 20:27:00 +0000: Beckham says NFL owners 'don't see us as human' and season shouldn't happen - NFL | The Guardian
- Wide receiver makes comments as Covid-19 hits US sports
- 27-year-old says football’s situation different to that of NBA
Odell Beckham Jr, one of the NFL’s biggest stars, says the season should not go ahead as the Covid-19 pandemic continues its spread across the United States.
“Obviously with everything that’s going on, it doesn’t make sense why we’re trying to do this,” the Cleveland Browns receiver told the Wall Street Journal in an interview published on Monday.Continue reading...
- Sat, 01 Aug 2020 17:02:54 +0000: Saints' Drew Brees says reaction to US flag comments was 'crushing' - NFL | The Guardian
- Saints QB says his US flag comment was a ‘missed opportunity’
- Brees says he will stand for flag but respects all forms of protest
- ‘NO KNEELING’: Trump rips Brees for apologizing for remarks
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees says he will continue to stand for the American flag but respects and supports any form of peaceful demonstration – including kneeling during the national anthem – by those protesting social injustice and systemic racism.
“I’ll always stand for the flag because of what it means to me and to honor all those who have sacrificed, who have served and died for our country, and all those who have struggled to move this country forward,” Brees said Saturday in a conference call with media to discuss the onset of training camp.Continue reading...
- Fri, 31 Jul 2020 12:45:13 +0000: Words aren't enough. Sports team CEOs must use their influence to effect change | Etan Thomas - NFL | The Guardian
Statements of support and solidarity were a good start, but it’s time for the billionaires in control of sports teams to wield their power to bring about tangible change in their communities
Malcolm X warned us a long time ago to be leery of settling for symbolic victories rather than justice and actual progress.Continue reading...
- Tue, 28 Jul 2020 14:02:33 +0000: Former San Francisco 49er Dana Stubblefield convicted of rape - NFL | The Guardian
- 49-year-old offered victim promise of a babysitting job
- Former player faces 15 years to life in prison
Former San Francisco 49er Dana Stubblefield was convicted on Monday of the rape of a developmentally disabled woman, after prosecutors said he lured the victim to his home with the promise of a babysitting job.
A jury found Stubblefield, 49, guilty of rape by force, oral copulation by force and false imprisonment, and acquitted him of raping a person incapable of giving consent, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.Continue reading...