We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Sun, 16 Dec 2018 04:17:00 +0000: Sources: Smith exits hospital, NFL return possible - www.espn.com - NFL
After spending days in the hospital and enduring multiple surgeries on his leg, Redskins quarterback Alex Smith has been released and there is some optimism that he will be able to resume his NFL career, league sources told ESPN.
- Sun, 16 Dec 2018 01:35:02 +0000: Watt to Darnold: 'You're going to be a great pro' - www.espn.com - NFL
Jets QB Sam Darnold continued his late-season rally Saturday night with perhaps his best performance, causing Texans star J.J. Watt to say the rookie "has a great future in front of him."
- Sun, 16 Dec 2018 01:16:47 +0000: Week 15 NFL playoff picture: Texans move to No. 2 seed ... for now - www.espn.com - NFL
If the regular season ended right now, here's how the top six would look in each conference, plus clinching scenarios.
- Sun, 16 Dec 2018 01:03:55 +0000: Deshaun Watson, DeAndre Hopkins keep Texans in hunt for playoff bye - www.espn.com - NFL
Houston's dynamic combo hooked up for 170 yards and two TDs, including the winner, helping the Texans close in on another AFC South title.
- Sun, 16 Dec 2018 00:34:19 +0000: DeAndre Hopkins is finally out of the QB wilderness. Now what? - www.espn.com - NFL
The Texans changed quarterback starters 20 times during the receiver's first six seasons in the league. Things are much different with Deshaun Watson.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:30:38 +0000: How the Seahawks dismantled the Legion of Boom and still thrived - NFL | The Guardian
Many thought Seattle were set for a spell in the wilderness after breaking up their great defense. But they are on course for this year’s playoffs
The Seahawks are this year’s surprise outfit. It feels like a long, long time since Seattle went through the will-they-won’t-they Earl Thomas dating game; since John Schneider and Pete Carroll detonated the Legion of Boom era and kicked Richard Sherman and Michael Bennett to the curb; since Cliff Avril and Kam Chancellor were forced to retire; since Thomas flipped off his own sideline in an act of understandable insubordination.
Seattle entered the season with few expectations. Vegas odds placed their chances at a Super Bowl a hair ahead of the Browns, and any Seahawks discussion elicited a shrug. Unless, of course, you wanted to talk about the glory days and how different (read: boring) this year was going to be.Continue reading...
- Fri, 14 Dec 2018 04:51:34 +0000: Philip Rivers leads LA Chargers to last-gasp comeback win over Kansas City Chiefs - NFL | The Guardian
- Chargers rally back from 14-point deficit with four minutes left
- Rivers throws TD and completes two-point conversion at death
Philip Rivers and the Chargers finally beat the Kansas City Chiefs.
All it took was feverish fourth-quarter comeback, a questionable pass-interference call, a tense video review of the final touchdown and the gutsy decision to try a two-point conversion.Continue reading...
- Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:25:33 +0000: Ravens' Super Bowl winning QB Flacco loses starting job to rookie Jackson - NFL | The Guardian
- Flacco returns from injury but will be team’s back-up
- Baltimore have gone 3-1 since Lamar Jackson became starter
Joe Flacco has lost his job as the Baltimore Ravens’ starting quarterback and will be the back-up Sunday for the first time in his 11-year NFL career.
Flacco is finally healthy after missing the past four games with a hip injury. The Ravens went 3-1 during his absence under rookie quarterback Lamar Jackson, and coach John Harbaugh has decided to stick with the first-round draft pick with Baltimore striving to end a three-year playoff drought.Continue reading...
- Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:25:30 +0000: Raiders owner calls Oakland's lawsuit over team's move to Vegas 'malicious' - NFL | The Guardian
- City is seeking damages for money invested in Raiders
- Lawsuit does not aim to stop team moving to Las Vegas
The city of Oakland has filed a federal antitrust lawsuit trying to recover damages for the Raiders’ upcoming move to Las Vegas.
The suit, which was filed on Tuesday against the Raiders, the NFL and the other 31 teams, seeks lost revenue, money Oakland taxpayers invested in the Raiders and other costs. The suit does not ask the court to prevent the Raiders’ move to Las Vegas but asks for damages that will help pay off the approximately $80m in debt remaining from renovations on the Coliseum.Continue reading...
- Tue, 11 Dec 2018 12:20:07 +0000: Wagner's controversial blocked field-goal helps Seahawks beat Vikings - NFL | The Guardian
- Minnesota Vikings 7-21 Seattle Seahawks
- Officials throw flag on block and then pick it up again
Bobby Wagner blocked Dan Bailey’s field goal attempt midway through the fourth quarter, sparking the Seahawks to two late touchdowns and a 21-7 win over the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night. It was Seattle’s fourth straight victory.
Chris Carson followed the blocked kick with a two-yard TD run with 2:53 left, and Justin Coleman provided the capper with a 29-yard fumble return touchdown 18 seconds later.Continue reading...