We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 23 Oct 2018 04:43:23 +0000: Dolphins' Parker rebuts agent, no beef with Gase - www.espn.com - NFL
Receiver DeVante Parker distanced himself from comments Sunday in which his agent called Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase "incompetent."
- Tue, 23 Oct 2018 03:24:27 +0000: Seattle DE Clark in no hurry for deal, agent says - www.espn.com - NFL
The agent for Frank Clark says the Seahawks defensive end isn't interested in settling for a deal right now.
- Tue, 23 Oct 2018 03:22:02 +0000: Falcons guard Fusco exits with ankle injury - www.espn.com - NFL
Another member of the Falcons has suffered an injury, with guard Brandon Fusco out vs. the Giants with an ankle injury.
- Tue, 23 Oct 2018 00:22:38 +0000: Cowboys trade 1st-round pick for Raiders' Cooper - www.espn.com - NFL
The Dallas Cowboys made a move to benefit quarterback Dak Prescott by acquiring wide receiver Amari Cooper from the Oakland Raiders for a 2019 first-round draft pick.
- Tue, 23 Oct 2018 00:21:04 +0000: Packers biggest underdogs in QB Rodgers' career - www.espn.com - NFL
If the current Las Vegas betting line stands, the Packers (3-2-1) will be the biggest underdogs in Aaron Rodgers' career -- at 8.5 points to the undefeated Los Angeles Rams (7-0).
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:17:28 +0000: Struggling Raiders trade Amari Cooper to Cowboys for first-round pick - NFL | The Guardian
- Wide receiver will help Dallas’s stuttering passing game
- Oakland also traded Khalil Mack to Bears earlier this season
The Dallas Cowboys have acquired Oakland Raiders receiver Amari Cooper for a first-round draft pick. The Raiders general manager, Reggie McKenzie, said on Monday his team will get the Cowboys’ pick in the 2019 draft.
The deal comes with the Cowboys struggling to make big plays in the passing game with quarterback Dak Prescott, and a few months after they released franchise touchdown catch leader Dez Bryant in a cost-cutting move.Continue reading...
- Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:00:25 +0000: 'A neo-colonialist sellout': Kaepernick fractures spill on to the field - NFL | The Guardian
Eric Reid and Malcolm Jenkins, two of the most prominent players in the protest movement, clashed on Sunday. The winners were NFL owners
Tempers flared in Philadelphia on Sunday before the Eagles’ game against the Carolina Panthers as Eric Reid and Malcolm Jenkins, two central figures in the NFL protests against social injustice, got into a scuffle at the coin toss.
Reid, now with the Panthers, was the first member of the San Francisco 49ers to join Colin Kaepernick in taking a knee during the national anthem in 2016. And the safety has remained one of the most outspoken players on the subject of racial injustice in the United States since.
#Eagles Malcolm Jenkins and #Panthers Eric Reid had confrontation after the coin toss before the game started.
Reid had major concerns with Malcolm Jenkins' Players Coalition that raised nearly $100 million to causes considered important to African-American communities. pic.twitter.com/qBsfDr4yLi
The Texans, concerned about the effect air pressure could have on Deshaun Watson’s bruised lung and injured ribs, sent Watson to Jacksonville via bus — a 12-hour ride — instead of taking flight w team. Amazing what Watson has been playing through @NFLonFOX
KEVIN WHITE WAS A HALF YARD SHORT OF THE (ONLY) PLAY OF HIS CAREERpic.twitter.com/HMjTbXbvTA
Last 3 weeks... Jags have trailed at the Half:Continue reading...
- Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:56:30 +0000: NFL wrap: Bears lose heartbreaker to Pats as Hail Mary comes up just short - NFL | The Guardian
- New England forced to fight hard for fourth straight win
- Browns lose in overtime for second time this season
- Jacksonville Jaguars bench Bortles after another loss
Tom Brady threw for three touchdowns and the New England Patriots hung on to beat the Chicago Bears 38-31 on Sunday when Kevin White got stopped at the one on a 54-yard pass from Mitchell Trubisky. About four or five defenders swarmed White after he leaped to haul in that long heave, preventing him from crossing the goalline while preserving the fourth straight win for New England.
The Bears just completed a Hail Mary as time expired but fell a yard short. pic.twitter.com/7VPZAIQrPn
- Sun, 21 Oct 2018 18:04:00 +0000: Philip Rivers steers LA Chargers to nailbiting win over Tennessee Titans - NFL | The Guardian
• Tennessee Titans 19-20 Los Angeles Chargers
• LA quarterback shines as Titans’ counterpart fluffs final lines
Shahid Khan may not own Wembley any time soon but Philip Rivers of the Los Angeles Chargers certainly does, for one week at least. The veteran quarterback led his explosive offence to a nailbiting 20-19 victory and left the Tennessee Titans in tatters as they gambled on a game-winning two-point conversion but rolled snake eyes on their debut in London.Continue reading...
- Fri, 19 Oct 2018 09:00:19 +0000: Six games into his $100m reign, Jon Gruden looks a disaster for the Raiders - NFL | The Guardian
The Oakland coach is what we thought he was: cantankerous, old-school and arrogant. Time away from the game hasn’t changed that
Does Jon Gruden feel the tiniest bit of regret about returning to the sidelines? Or do his melodramatic, this-is-everyone’s-fault-but-mine press conference antics prove he is as entrenched as ever, the only guy able to restore the Raiders to their halcyon days?
A normal human may feel both of those emotions: overwhelming self-doubt combined with a belief they can solve it. But this is no ordinary man. This is Jon Effing Gruden.
look at derek carr's day vs seattle pic.twitter.com/zqXM5Mp562