We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 04:04:38 +0000: Steelers' Smith-Schuster attends prom with fan - www.espn.com - NFL
A Pennsylvania-area high school student needed someone to go to prom with after his date broke up with him, and JuJu Smith-Schuster obliged.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:13:26 +0000: Sources: Vikes' COO Big Ten's 1st black commish - www.espn.com - NFL
Kevin Warren will replace longtime Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany, who in March announced his plans to retire in 2020 after 30 years with the league.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 02:47:15 +0000: Cards' Peterson surprise attendee at workout - www.espn.com - NFL
Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson made an appearance at the team's voluntary workout on Monday. He had previously missed the first two weeks of voluntary drills.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 23:04:55 +0000: Ex-Bucs DT McCoy chooses to play for Panthers - www.espn.com - NFL
Gerald McCoy left Baltimore thinking he might sign there, but Carolina wowed him during his visit last week and quarterback Cam Newton helped recruit the six-time Pro Bowler.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:34:06 +0000: Goodell: Four preseason games not necessary - www.espn.com - NFL
Roger Goodell believes four preseason games aren't necessary, and they don't meet the standard he expects from NFL play. The NFL commissioner doubled down on that stance Monday.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:02:08 +0000: New England Patriots' Patrick Chung faces felony cocaine possession charge - NFL | The Guardian
- Safety indicted on drug possession charge in New Hampshire
- Chung, 32, has played nine of 10 NFL seasons with Patriots
New England Patriots strong safety Patrick Chung has been indicted in New Hampshire on a charge of cocaine possession.
A Belknap County grand jury indicted the 32-year-old Chung on 8 August. Authorities say Chung knowingly possessed cocaine on 25 June while in Meredith.Continue reading...
- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 08:30:37 +0000: The 'Formula One' secret behind Tom Brady's time-cheating dominance - NFL | The Guardian
The 42-year-old quarterback is among the NFL’s best and he’s shown little sign of slowing down. How does he do it?
On 3 August, Tom Brady turned 42. Were there a Newton’s Law of Aging, Brady would be defying it. After all, normal human beings slow down as they age. Tom Brady, not so much.
At this point, after yet another Super Bowl win, Brady has little to prove. Surely, the wounds of his sixth-round draft selection have been patched with two record-breaking decades of winning. But at an age most players are working on their golf game or talking about other players playing football on TV, Brady continues to throw touchdowns and win NFL championships.Continue reading...
- Wed, 21 Aug 2019 14:38:34 +0000: Carli Lloyd deserves 'honest tryout' after drilling 55-yard field goal at NFL practice - NFL | The Guardian
- Lloyd drills long field goals during visit to Eagles training camp
- Hall of Fame scout Gil Brandt says Lloyd deserves ‘honest tryout’
World Cup champion Carli Lloyd showed off her leg during a visit to Philadelphia Eagles training camp on Tuesday, drilling a series of long field goals that caught the attention of at least one renowned NFL scout who said that she deserves an “honest tryout” with any team in search of a place-kicker.
Lloyd, a south New Jersey native and longtime Eagles fan, connected on several 40-yard attempts with room to spare before hitting from 55 yards after a joint practice between the Eagles and Baltimore Ravens in south Philadelphia, the team said.Continue reading...
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:34:23 +0000: 'Blows my mind': Cleveland's Baker Mayfield drags Giants for Daniel Jones pick - NFL | The Guardian
- Outspoken quarterback trashes Giants’ lofty selection of Jones
- Jones expected to begin season on bench behind Eli Manning
Baker Mayfield offered his usual no-holds barred opinion when discussing the Giants drafting of Daniel Jones, telling GQ he “can’t believe” New York selected the Duke quarterback sixth overall in April.
Mayfield was the No 1 overall pick in the 2018 draft and went 6-7 as a starter as a rookie with the Cleveland Browns. Jones was drafted by the Giants after Mayfield’s former Oklahoma teammate, quarterback Kyler Murray, went first to the Arizona Cardinals.Continue reading...
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 08:00:37 +0000: 'It's time to speak up': an open letter to Colin Kaepernick | Etan Thomas - NFL | The Guardian
Your protest started a conversation and inspired an entire generation of athlete activists to find their voices, but the time for silence is over. We need to hear directly from you
My son Malcolm and I are big fans of yours. I remember the day when Malcolm, who was around 11 at the time, said that he wanted to write a poem about you for my book, We Matter: Athletes And Activism. I told him OK, but he was going to have to take the time and do the proper research. If he put in the work, I’d let him perform it at events on my book tour.
We know we have a long way to go. We are definitely not past kneeling. You showed us the way. But the people need to hear from youContinue reading...