We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 04:04:38 +0000: Steelers' Smith-Schuster attends prom with fan - www.espn.com - NFL
A Pennsylvania-area high school student needed someone to go to prom with after his date broke up with him, and JuJu Smith-Schuster obliged.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:13:26 +0000: Sources: Vikes' COO Big Ten's 1st black commish - www.espn.com - NFL
Kevin Warren will replace longtime Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany, who in March announced his plans to retire in 2020 after 30 years with the league.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 02:47:15 +0000: Cards' Peterson surprise attendee at workout - www.espn.com - NFL
Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson made an appearance at the team's voluntary workout on Monday. He had previously missed the first two weeks of voluntary drills.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 23:04:55 +0000: Ex-Bucs DT McCoy chooses to play for Panthers - www.espn.com - NFL
Gerald McCoy left Baltimore thinking he might sign there, but Carolina wowed him during his visit last week and quarterback Cam Newton helped recruit the six-time Pro Bowler.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:34:06 +0000: Goodell: Four preseason games not necessary - www.espn.com - NFL
Roger Goodell believes four preseason games aren't necessary, and they don't meet the standard he expects from NFL play. The NFL commissioner doubled down on that stance Monday.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Fri, 30 Oct 2020 15:15:26 +0000: Tom Brady and the Bucs: a smashing success so far, but is it sustainable? - NFL | The Guardian
Brady is playing as well right now, at 43 years old, as he has in the past five years. It all comes down to protecting the quarterback
The experiment has worked. That much is already true. Regardless of whether the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tom Brady go on to win the Super Bowl, the marriage has been a success.
Brady has raised the Bucs’ championship odds from nothing to something – which is the goal of the whole enterprise. While you only have to look at the rubble piling up in New England to see that Brady’s decision to ditch Foxborough for Florida has been validated.
New Orleans: 25% pressure rate; 78 passer rating; 34-23 loss
Chicago: 22.7% pressure rate; 86 passer rating; 20-19 loss
Green Bay: 14.8% pressure rate; 104 passer rating; 38-10 win
Denver: 14.6% pressure rate; 115 passer rating; 28-10 win
LA Chargers: 8.7% pressure rate; 117 passer rating; 38-31 win
Carolina: 8.6% pressure rate; 80 passer rating; 31-17 win
Las Vegas: 7% pressure rate; 127 passer rating; 45-20Continue reading...
- Fri, 30 Oct 2020 04:02:50 +0000: Atlanta Falcons hang on to beat Carolina Panthers and avoid season sweep - NFL | The Guardian
- Matt Ryan throws for 281 yards in Atlanta’s 25-17 win
- Hit on Bridgewater draws ejection for Falcons’ Harris
Matt Ryan threw for 281 yards and ran for a touchdown, Younghoe Koo made four field goals and the Atlanta Falcons held on to beat the Carolina Panthers 25-17 on Thursday night to avoid a series season sweep.
The Falcons (2-6) have had a penchant for squandering leads this season, coming into the game 1-3 when leading entering the fourth quarter. Carolina was driving late, but Atlanta stalled the rally when Blidi Wreh-Wilson intercepted Teddy Bridgewater near the Falcons’ 10-yard line with 1:04 remaining.Continue reading...
- Tue, 27 Oct 2020 03:48:56 +0000: LA Rams dominate Chicago Bears in rivals' latest defensive slugfest - NFL | The Guardian
- Jared Goff passes for 219 yards as Rams win 24-10 over Bears
- Chicago held to just 49 yards rushing in latest disappointment
Josh Reynolds and Gerald Everett caught touchdown passes from Jared Goff, and the Los Angeles Rams won a matchup of dominant defenses, beating the Chicago Bears 24-10 on Monday night.
Goff passed for 219 yards and Malcolm Brown rushed for a score for the Rams (5-2), who remained unbeaten at brand-new SoFi Stadium and reasserted themselves as NFC contenders with a rebound performance one week after a rough loss at San Francisco.Continue reading...
- Mon, 26 Oct 2020 16:08:00 +0000: Browns star Odell Beckham Jr out for season with torn ACL in left knee - NFL | The Guardian
- Browns star out for season with torn ACL suffered on Sunday
- Beckham Jr, 28, had emerged as team leader with Cleveland
- It’s time to start taking the Steelers seriously as contenders
Odell Beckham Jr’s second season with Cleveland ended painfully and prematurely.
The star wide receiver suffered a torn left knee ligament during Sunday’s 37-34 win at Cincinnati, a devastating personal blow for Beckham and a setback to the Browns, who are off to their best start since 1994 and eyeing a playoff spot.Continue reading...
- Mon, 26 Oct 2020 08:00:17 +0000: It's time to start taking the Steelers seriously as Super Bowl contenders - NFL | The Guardian
In seeing off the Titans in a matchup of the AFC’s last two unbeaten teams, Pittsburgh showed the blend of system and playmakers that defines a championship team
Styles make matchups. And Tennessee head coach Mike Vrabel entered Week 7 determined to give the viewing public the matchup they craved: Derrick Henry and the Titans’ bulldozing rushing attack against Pittsburgh’s dominant defensive front.
Henry entered the game as the first running back in NFL history to rush for more than 200 yards in three successive games. But it was an overreliance on Henry on Sunday that saw the Titans stall.
lololol Mike McCarthy’s deep research pic.twitter.com/XWNPUNRBBZContinue reading...