We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Fri, 19 Apr 2019 20:56:57 +0000: Jags' Ramsey responds to Coughlin's criticism - www.espn.com - NFL
Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey said that the team knows why he hasn't attended voluntary workouts and that he'll be with the team when it's time.
- Fri, 19 Apr 2019 17:11:00 +0000: Hageman, banned for 2 games, rejoins Falcons - www.espn.com - NFL
Ra'Shede Hageman, who will be suspended for the first two games of the 2019 season after a DWI arrest last June, has rejoined the Falcons on a one-year deal.
- Fri, 19 Apr 2019 13:37:05 +0000: Jags owner Shad Khan: 'Our dream was to get Nick Foles' - www.espn.com - NFL
The Jaguars owner wishes Blake Bortles well but knew by midseason in 2018 that the team would be pursuing Nick Foles in free agency.
- Fri, 19 Apr 2019 02:12:23 +0000: Attorneys allege cops, officials leaked Kraft video - www.espn.com - NFL
Attorneys for two of the women charged in a Florida prostitution sting are asking a judge to hold police and prosecutors in contempt of court following reports that someone was shopping around undercover video of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
- Thu, 18 Apr 2019 20:54:49 +0000: Giants target best players: 'Can't draft for need' - www.espn.com - NFL
Giants GM Dave Gettleman doesn't feel pressured to find a successor for QB Eli Manning with either of his two first-round picks in the draft. "I'm not going to force a pick," Gettleman said. "You can't draft for need."
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Fri, 19 Apr 2019 08:30:02 +0000: 'The guys I’ve tried failed miserably': could Harry Kane really make the NFL? - NFL | The Guardian
The Tottenham striker says he wants to end his sporting career in the NFL. But soccer skills don’t necessarily translate to American football
When the veteran NFL special-teams coach Mike Westhoff was told that the Tottenham striker Harry Kane was interested in pursuing a job as a kicker in American football after he retired from soccer, Westhoff replied, “I’d have no problem looking at him if it were me.”
Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, Kane is only 25 and made it clear in an interview with ESPN that he plans to play soccer for another 10 to 12 years, and Westhoff, the New Orleans Saints special-teams coach, already has a lethal 24-year-old kicker, Wil Lutz, who was also a high school soccer star.Continue reading...
- Thu, 18 Apr 2019 12:20:48 +0000: NFL 2019 schedule: the 17 must-watch games of the upcoming season - NFL | The Guardian
The slate for the 2019 season was unveiled on Wednesday and there is no shortage of delicious matchups on offer
The draft is a week away and players are months away from strapping on pads, meaning Wednesday’s schedule release was the best opportunity for NFL fans to dream of autumn Sundays.Continue reading...
- Thu, 18 Apr 2019 00:47:13 +0000: Bears to host Packers in 2019 NFL opener with five games slated abroad - NFL | The Guardian
- Chicago to host Green Bay in NFL season opener on 5 September
- Reigning champion Patriots open 8 September against Steelers
- Schedule includes five international games with four in London
The NFL’s 100th season will begin with its most classic rivalry and feature the Super Bowl champion Patriots hosting Pittsburgh in the first Sunday night game.
As previously announced, NFL 100 will kick off with Green Bay at Chicago for the 199th meeting of a series that began in 1921. That 5 September game in the Thursday night slot usually reserved for hosting by the NFL champ forced New England to open three nights later.Continue reading...
- Wed, 17 Apr 2019 18:25:05 +0000: Robert Kraft massage parlor video to be released to public, prosecutors say - NFL | The Guardian
- State attorney’s office cites obligation under public records laws
- Lawyer for Kraft had lobbied to bar release of surveillance video
- Release will be delayed until hearing later this month
- Kraft, 77, has pleaded not guilty to two charges of soliciting sex
A surveillance video that led to New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft’s ensnarement in a prostitution sting at a massage parlor is set to be released to the public, prosecutors said Wednesday in court filings, citing their obligation under Florida’s public records laws. However, a judge later in the day barred the release of any video until a 29 April hearing where he will hear from all parties, the Palm Beach Post reported.
Lawyers for the 77-year-old Kraft had asked judge Leonard Hanser not to make public the video, calling the evidence “basically pornography”. Circuit judge Joseph Marx later ruled the release would be delayed until the hearing at the end of the month.Continue reading...
- Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:42:05 +0000: Seahawks make Russell Wilson NFL's highest-paid player with $140m deal - NFL | The Guardian
- Quarterback says he has agreed contract extension with Seattle
- Wilson will make average of $35m a year with new deal
Russell Wilson is sticking around with the Seattle Seahawks as the highest paid player in the NFL. Wilson posted a video on Twitter on Tuesday morning saying, “Seattle, we got a deal”. His agent, Mark Rodgers, said the deal is a $140m, four-year extension with the Seahawks. Wilson’s new contract runs through the 2023 season and includes a $65m signing bonus, a no-trade clause and $107m in guaranteed money.Continue reading...