We warmly welcome all American Football fans to our humble news website.
We provide the latest NFL Football News, Scores and game statistics, so you dont have to search multiple locations online. Our aim is to be the number one provider of American Football news around the globe. Free, Quality news flashes and stories delivered in record breaking time for our readers and subscribers. Since 2008 we have consistently kept the American Football news alive.
The lastest ESPN NFL News can be sourced below:
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 04:04:38 +0000: Steelers' Smith-Schuster attends prom with fan - www.espn.com - NFL
A Pennsylvania-area high school student needed someone to go to prom with after his date broke up with him, and JuJu Smith-Schuster obliged.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:13:26 +0000: Sources: Vikes' COO Big Ten's 1st black commish - www.espn.com - NFL
Kevin Warren will replace longtime Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany, who in March announced his plans to retire in 2020 after 30 years with the league.
- Tue, 04 Jun 2019 02:47:15 +0000: Cards' Peterson surprise attendee at workout - www.espn.com - NFL
Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson made an appearance at the team's voluntary workout on Monday. He had previously missed the first two weeks of voluntary drills.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 23:04:55 +0000: Ex-Bucs DT McCoy chooses to play for Panthers - www.espn.com - NFL
Gerald McCoy left Baltimore thinking he might sign there, but Carolina wowed him during his visit last week and quarterback Cam Newton helped recruit the six-time Pro Bowler.
- Mon, 03 Jun 2019 17:34:06 +0000: Goodell: Four preseason games not necessary - www.espn.com - NFL
Roger Goodell believes four preseason games aren't necessary, and they don't meet the standard he expects from NFL play. The NFL commissioner doubled down on that stance Monday.
The Official News Bulletins for The Guardian Newspaper in the UK for NFL can be viewed below:
- Tue, 12 Nov 2019 23:28:35 +0000: NFL invites all 32 teams to private Colin Kaepernick workout in Atlanta - NFL | The Guardian
- League invites all teams to workout for free-agent quarterback
- Pro day-style event will include on-field workout and interview
- Kaepernick, 32, has not played since final week of 2016 season
The NFL has informed all 32 of its teams that a private workout will be staged for free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick on Saturday in Atlanta, according to a league memo obtained by ESPN.
The pro day-style event will include an on-field workout and interview session, similar to workouts common for collegiate prospects during the run-up to the NFL draft. Teams will be permitted to send scouts, or the video footage to be made available to any club which requests it.
I’m just getting word from my representatives that the NFL league office reached out to them about a workout in Atlanta on Saturday. I’ve been in shape and ready for this for 3 years, can’t wait to see the head coaches and GMs on Saturday.Continue reading...
- Tue, 12 Nov 2019 11:55:39 +0000: The 49ers-Seahawks rivalry has been reborn, with one big casting change - NFL | The Guardian
Monday night’s instant classic between Seattle and San Francisco had all the hallmarks of the rivalry’s 2011-14 zenith, only defensive talisman Richard Sherman has switched sides
Monday night’s instant classic between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks hearkened back to the days of the storied 2011-14 rivalry between these two NFC juggernauts. Tough battles. An electric stadium. Winning franchises. There was one big difference, though. Richard Sherman, one of the game’s best defenders, has switched sides.Continue reading...
- Tue, 12 Nov 2019 05:43:55 +0000: Seattle Seahawks hand 49ers first loss on Jason Myers' last-second field goal - NFL | The Guardian
- Seahawks knock Niners from unbeaten ranks with overtime win
- Jason Myers field goal as time expires seals victory for Seattle
- The 49ers-Seahawks rivalry is reborn, with a casting change
Jason Myers kicked a 42-yard field goal after Chase McLaughlin missed a kick earlier in overtime, and the Seattle Seahawks handed the San Francisco 49ers their first loss of the season with a 27-24 victory on Monday night.Continue reading...
- Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:20:39 +0000: Charles Rogers, second overall pick in 2003 NFL draft, dies aged 38 - NFL | The Guardian
- Former Michigan State star and No 2 draft pick dies aged 38
- Friends said he was suffering from liver disease and cancer
Charles Rogers, the Detroit Lions wide receiver chosen second in the 2003 NFL draft after a prolific career at Michigan State University, has died aged 38.Continue reading...
- Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:20:15 +0000: The sensational Lamar Jackson is coming for it all - NFL | The Guardian
Most Valuable Player? The Super Bowl? It seems nothing is out of reach for the Baltimore Ravens’ second-year phenomenon
What Lamar Jackson is doing is warping our perception of football. Jackson put on a show against the hapless Bengals on Sunday, cementing his status as the MVP front-runner. Jackson became the first quarterback in NFL history to finish two games in the same season with a perfect passer rating (on a minimum of 20 attempts), and was so good even the Bengals fans were moved to chant “M-V-P” as he left the field.
The Ravens as an organization deserve credit for handing their entire football operations over to this once-in-a-lifetime talent. Never have we seen such a smooth, efficient runner. Jackson is unique aesthetically and statistically.
Stop and appreciate the Patrick Mahomes jump pass pic.twitter.com/gfnmNDP7u8
Flea-flicker FAKE punt razzle dazzle woozy doozy for the Cardinals works pic.twitter.com/okmb9t4fTTContinue reading...